Since a couple of days, rather since I watched the movie The Accountant, I m having difficulty when I close my eyes. I see violent images and then I try the power of shifting thoughts to positive events which I want in my life to happen. The afternoon short naps are very dear to me and though I gave the opportunity, I have been unable to catch those 20 winks. Violence has always bothered me like it does to most of the population and since a couple of years I have been avoiding watching it on television and have stopped reading newspapers . I am hopeful that most of us will take to mediation and create a generation which does not resort to violence for little or big things. However deep down I am also aware that this is not possible as our DNA system is designed to survive and the fight and flight is the basis of this computer programming called humans. If u ponder on the title of today's topic, it is as contradictory as my anti violent dreams. While I would not...
Comments